Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

First and Foremost


Welcome to what I hope is the beginning of a very exciting journey.

Before we get into everything, I suppose introductions are in order. My name is Stephanie and I am a 23 year old recent college graduate working in Milwaukee, WI (insert comment about never ending winer here) as a microbiologist. I worked very hard in college (go Badgers!) and am so grateful to be able to use my degree on a daily basis. That is one of the various reasons I decided to start this endeavor: for an adventure! I've created this blog to not only share the things that I love, but to hopefully learn a little about myself and a little slice of the world along the way. Somedays my life feels a little boring: up at 6am for a workout (not every day, but I'm trying!), work by 8am, a day of hard work, the uneventful commute home to my new, swanky apartment (in the works) for the night. I am hoping this blog will help break up the mundaneness of my daily life and introduce me to new opportunities. I am so blessed for the people and opportunities I already have in my life and just want to make the most of every second.

Feel free to follow me on social media and comment below with any constructive feedback! I would love any help I can get!

I can't wait to see where this adventure takes me and hope you follow me on this journey through my new, ever-developing, adult life in a brand new city!


No comments:

Post a Comment